The SimRacing Tracker Configuration Process
Step 1: The database connection requires:
- database name,
- host (incl. port),
- user and
Step 2: Select the Simulation where the lap times should be tracked. The selection has an impact on the fields which will be editable!
Step 3: Adjust the simulation dependend fields like:
- Log Listening Interval,
- Config Listening Interval,
- Log Path (Directory where the game writes the log files),
- Weight Listening Interval,
- Car Weight File (optional),
- Weight Start,
- Driver Weight File,
- Log Identifier (Prefix or Suffix),
- Nicknames (allowed),
- Fallback Routine and
- Fallback Time
Step 4: Register Server(s) which should be tracked!
Step 5: Select Weight Path for the dependend server (double click opens the directory tree), use the dummy directory if no weight support is given!